Vestas Wind Systems are the leading energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions (17 demand regions, 10 inventory regions and + 1.200 service centers). Based on a data-driven IT Vendor Selection (sample of 15.000 SKU’s), PERITO’s IBP Software Solution has been selected as preferred implementation partner among the best ranked in Gartner Groups Magic Quadrant.
- A highly complex data model has been automated, developed and integrated to SAP systems in less than 6 months.
- A new innovative IBP Planning Concept covering 10 inventory regions and 1,200 service centers has been rolled out in less than 24 months.
- Forecast accuracy has improved by +15% before impact of adding market intelligence and service level planned up by 7% at inventory regions to support right sizing of working capital.
- Inventory turnover planned to be increased significantly.
- Real-time simulations on a weekly basis (man hours on inventory regions, stock out situations, service level changes, etc.).
- High Stakeholder satisfaction in the Vestas Service organization – from C-level to daily users of the Perito IT system.
- Weekly control and performance measurement at all levels – up and downstream and at lowest possible level in the product hierarchy (45,.000 active SKU’s).
- + 100 million Monte Carlo Simulations to support correct safety stock settings for all 45,000 SKU’s